If you are presenting at the conference you may find the following links available below particularly useful 🙂 – … This will be updated periodically so please check back regularly …
Direct Link to the Provisional Programme (Please note this is a link to a Google Sheet and therefore is a dynamic document that is still in the process of being updated) The final version will be uploaded on Monday.
Presenter Listing (This is a PDF List of All Abstracts with Session Times, Paper ID’s , Rooms etc ** Updated 23/6/16**)
All Posters are available via a PADLET link here
What to do next ?
- Please can you check your abstract on the website and let me know if anything needs changing. You can find an outline of all abstracts on this websites by clicking the ‘Abstracts’ option in the black menu bar. You should also be able to look for your name under the categories drop down list. Please let me know if you can’t see your name.
- Check the provisional programme timetable to see what room you are presenting in and check that all the details are correct. * See Useful Links. This is still provisional but will be finalised on Monday 27th June and you will have a hard copy of the final programme in your conference pack.
- Make sure you provide your presentation slides to SALT before the day and bring a back up copy with you on a memory stick. Please note we still need a copy of your slides even if you are using your own laptop. If you are presenting a poster we need the electronic and hard copy please.
- Please contact either Simon Gibbon or Helen Davies to discuss any specific requirements you may have for your presentation ( eg Bringing Your Own Laptop, Using clickers etc ) We will do our best to assist but it is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for your presentation. As mentioned previously there will be standard university IT equipment in the session rooms as we are using the Faraday Lecture Rooms for Standard Presentations and Lightning Talks and the SALT Training Room for the workshop sessions.
- Please be advised that all presenters and delegates are required to register online via Eventbrite and ‘check in’ in person on the day of the event.
What happens on the day ?
- You will need to come to the registration (check in) desk between 8.30am and 9.00am to check in and receive your conference pack. It will speed the process up if you bring your eventbrite ticket ( paper or mobile ) with you. There will be Tea and Coffee available at check in. The Conference will start in Taliesin at 9.15am.
- Please note that the mid morning tea and coffee will only be available in Faraday Building and the SALT Building as we are working to a tight timetable and there is no scheduled break in the morning. Lunch and the afternoon refreshments will however be available in the Taliesin Cafe Bar.
- Please also note that the general expectation is that delegates ( and presenters) will attend the full day of the conference including attendance at the final plenary at 3.30pm. We anticipate that the conference proceedings will conclude around 5pm. We do of course understand that it may not be possible in all circumstances for delegates and presenters to stay for the whole day but we do hope that the majority will be able to do so.